PS4 6.71 jailbreak (Including v6.70): Hello everyone and welcome back to another post of PlayStation System Software update version 6.71.
In this detailed post I will show you how to jailbreak ps4 using usb/computer and also where to download PS4 system software v6.71/6.70 update data easily.
What’s New in New PlayStation System Software Version 6.71 & 6.70?
- This system software update improves system performance.
What’s New in New PlayStation System Software Version 6.50?
- You can now enjoy Remote Play on iOS devices. You can use (PS4 Remote Play) to connect to your PS4 system from devices such as smartphones and tablets. Download (PS4 Remote Play) from the App Store.
- You can now choose 720p when you broadcast using Niconico Live. This service is available only in certain countries and regions.
- You can now change the button assignment to perform “Enter” operations from the button to the button. Select (Settings) > [System], and then select the checkbox for [Use Button for Enter]. This option is available only for specific countries and regions.
How to Update PS4 on Version 6.71 / 6.70?
There are two simple ways to update your PlayStation 4 system software to the latest version 6.71,6.70. First, update using our JailbreakBot application (works on both Windows & MAC) or use our Online ps4 jailbreak data downloader (without any password).
So let’s start with method #1 – PS4 Update using JailbreakBot…
Things you need to perform PS4 jailbreak:
- PS4 Console
- PC with Active internet Connection (for downloading purpose)
- A USB flash drive with approximately 1 GB of free space
- That’s all we need to get started.
Method #1: PS4 Jailbreak 6.71 / 6.70 / 6.51 Download Steps
- Download JailbreakBot to jailbreak your Playstation 4 console.
- After downloading the file Open it and extract files from zip folder.
- Run JailbreakBot.exe as administrator.
*Important Notice: Its a portable application and does not install anything on your PC except downloading Jailbreak data (PS4UPDATE.PUP) for PS4, so don’t get confused when you see installation window.
- Click “Next”
- On next window accept LICENSE AGREEMENT and click “Next” button.
- Select your PS4 Model, Firmware version & Region or Country.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Next, click “Download” button and wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download is complete, you’ll get Jailbreak File for your PS4.
- Put it into USB in folder PS4 > UPDATE
- Plug that usb into PS4 and navigate to Settings > System Software Update > Update via USB Storage Device
- The system will automatically search for and install the update data saved on the USB device.
METHOD #2 PS4 6.71/6.70/6.51 Jailbreak Update Using Online Download App
If you have any question or you’re facing any problem regarding update or our jailbreak application, just leave a quick comment and we will respond all your queries as soon as possible.